I finally did it! I finally created a blog! My friends have been telling me what a wonderful joy a blog can be, but I just never found the time. I finally decided I would MAKE time, for the sake of my kids! Years ago, I practically took out a loan and bought all the new trend of scrapbook supplies. I mean, I went all out!! I somehow always do! Technology is so advanced these days, I can actually order a book of my blog at the end of the year (or whenever I choose to)......it makes a scrapbook for me!! This is why I really finally decided to sit down and create this thing. So, I'm hoping unlike my scrapbook supplies that are safely stored in my basement and haven't been looked at for years.....I hope I stick to this. :-).
More to come soon......

Yay!! I am so excited!! I can't wait to follow along. :) You will be so happy you did this and remember I am always here to kick you in the butt if you get behind! LOL!
ReplyDeleteTime for a new blog post hoochie mama!
ReplyDelete