My daughter.....it's pretty much impossible to keep clothes on her. At home, we are constantly cleaning up pee because we can't keep a diaper on her and she won't go in the potty. In public, we just wait for someone to let us know she's taking her clothes off. A few weeks ago, I was minding my own business in the checkout line at WalMart when Brody points and says, "ummm, mom!!". Yeah, Jovie was stripping in the WalMart checkout line. Then screams when I won't let her!! She has also taken her clothes off at AT&T while Eric was getting a new phone. haha.
On that note, Little Blaze turned ONE yesterday! He's such a doll! Does it surprise anyone that Jovie Rose streaked at his party? She didn't just take off her pants, she took off her pants and her diaper! In front of everyone! There's no stopping this girl!! It was pretty hilarious though! haha.
Here's Eric putting her clothes back on....
And here she is taking them off again.....
And Blaze Axel's reaction to Jovie Rose streaking at his party?
Sweet baby! haha.
haha.. too funny!! I love those kids.
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious!! Love that girl!! And I so love Blaze's face!!
ReplyDelete